Join our talented team of creators
Help our clients reach buyers and boost their reputation while developing your own potential. We currently have an open position with starting a salary of $50,000-$65,000+ DOQ and profit sharing. We currently have two open positions:
You will work directly with owners, CEOs, and senior managers of forward-looking companies who are looking to grow. We form lasting relationships with our clients as we work together to create success.
We explore, learn, create (and have fun!) from an incredible office environment overlooking Minneapolis lakes and the Mississippi. We love working together and have WFH flexibility when needed.
We develop creative marketing programs pairing persuasive copy with smart design across digital and traditional channels. Our work starts with research, messaging, and brand strategy. We then support our clients' digital presence and develop content, advertising, and sales support. Specific assignments may include articles, email campaigns, Meta and LinkedIn campaigns, social media, media relations, employee and customer communications, print collateral, tradeshows, and video and PR programming. Each element rests on well-crafted copy to convey the brand.
- Creative, collaborative, nimble
- A skillful communicator
- A thinker willing to learn
- A doer who makes things happen
- A reader with a pulse on trends and current events
- Able to simplify complex information
- Able to contribute on multiple accounts
- Eager to help out
- Looking for an awesome work environment to advance your potential
- 2-5+ years of related experience
- Great writing skills
- Ideas to help our clients
- An eye for detail
- Social media savvy
- Interest in SEO, analytics, PPC
- Any college degree is welcome, excellent grades preferred
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
- Encouragement for creative solutions and new ideas
- 4 weeks PTO + major holidays for first-year hires
- Regular weekday hours
- Work-from-home flexibility as needed
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Profit-sharing with a minimum 3% contribution
- John Hancock 401K(k) and annual support from JH staff
- Health Partners Medical and Delta Dental insurance (w/ employer contribution)
- Unum Disability and Life insurance (100% employer-paid)
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition for local seminars
- Direct interaction with diverse clients
Show us how you would be a great fit.
Send an email with a short cover letter, resume, and writing samples to:
We’re seeking full-time, Twin Cities metro area candidates. No freelancers, please.