Join our talented team of creators
Help our clients reach buyers and boost their reputation while developing your own potential. We currently have two open positions:
Our clients are forward-looking category leaders with their sights on growth. You’ll work directly with owners, CEOs, and senior managers.
Together with the SCG team, you’ll uncover insights to create messaging and marketing strategies. Then implement programs where persuasive copy is paired with smart design. All while having some fun with our talented team.
From an incredible office environment overlooking Minneapolis lakes and the Mississippi, with generous benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, and flexibility, you’ll explore, learn, and create.
We create marketing programs for our clients that include branding strategy, messaging, website design and content, print, digital and video advertising, social media posts, news releases, use cases, case studies, blog posts, print, digital and video advertising, email campaigns, employee communications, crisis plans and response, customer communications, brochures, and tradeshow planning, support and graphics. Each element requires a well-crafted copy to convey the brand.
What we offer
We’re a nationally competitive 30-year marketing agency in the Twin Cities with a reputation for thought leadership and award-winning work that helps our clients attain incredible success. Our small team has big ideas – being part of it means having the ability to say yes to rolling up your sleeves to creatively solve problems and develop content to support a variety of inspiring digital, print, and video assets.
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
- Encouragement for creative solutions and new ideas
- 4 weeks PTO + major holidays for first-year hires
- Regular weekday hours in the beautifully remodeled Two22 Tower
- Work from home flexibility as needed
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Profit-sharing with a minimum 3% contribution
- John Hancock 401K(k) and annual support from JH staff
- Health Partners Medical and Delta Dental insurance (w/ employer contribution)
- Unum Disability and Life insurance (100% employer paid)
- On-site fitness center
- Tuition for local seminars
- Direct interaction with diverse clients who make things
SCG is where your career can take off. We currently have two open positions:
Show us how you can help us.
Email your cover letter, resume, and a link to your portfolio to:
We’re seeking full-time, Twin Cities metro area candidates. No freelancers, please.